cc'd

Sunday, June 25, 2017


What does a day off look like for a stay at home mommy and housewife?  You never take a day off from being a mommy, but what about my 'work'?  Can I truly take a day off of cleaning, laundry, dishes...  not just take a day off of doing but also worrying about household issues?  SHOULD I?  Yes.  Father, help me obey your principle of trust and provision...

Action vs imagination.  I often IMAGINE that I am obedient, without ACTUALLY obeying.  That is disobedience.
ACTING on inspiration (or commandment) not just imagining.

Freedom from a religious spirit is a Holy thing.  But what about independence?  Is independence really a Holy thing?  Father, forgive my independence from you.   My warring, my battling to be free of authority, companionship, partnership and obedience to you.  Father...
                    upset my independence.

                                                                                    Undo my independence from you.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

b All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger