bloom

Sunday, March 24, 2013

found an encouraging little {big} word an old friend typed out for me...  in 2008...  five years later it still touches me.  when i think about that time in my life, so much stress, so much tragedy, so much that so greatly overwhelmed...  and so so much life, hope, fullness...  i cannot help but be overwhelmingly grateful for all it taught me.  taught my husband.  taught us together.  i still get overwhelmed these days.  with all i am not.  all i want to be.  but looking back makes me so incredibly hopeful and fearless about the future! God not only provided for us above and beyond our expectations then, he also changed and molded us, not beyond what i could imagine, but toward something (someone) i could have never imagined.  i am His.  my life. my future. my husband. my character are all His.  and it is spring time here with Him.  as He ever so sweetly continues to pursue me beyond my wildest dreams or expectations, He whispers in my ear, tells me that i'm fearless.  and not to worry sweet love, every good thing i have planned for you, i have already finished.  he makes me whole.  he reminds my soul.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

b All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger